LENTICULAR FILTER HOUSINGS
- Material in 316L stainless steel, sanitary construction with electro polish
- Equipped with sanitary pressure gauges, two butterfly valves and fittings
- Vent valve and drain included with the housing
- A 12” 3-high lenticular housing can hold the equivalent of almost 34 40x40 filter sheets.
- Filtration without product losses due to an enclosed design
- Filter requires less space than a standard plate filter due to its vertical design
- Simple to load and break down – no need for wetting and retightening
- Housings can be loaded with as few as one filter module*
Filter modules can be back flushed and reused multiple times**
* Additional equipment required.
** When using Pall SupraDisc II filter modules.